Thursday, July 2, 2009

Go After What YOU Want in LIFE

This morning I stumbled across an article with Katherine Heigl. I have to say that I agree with what she is saying. So many times in life, we, as women, are told or made to think that we cannot go after what we want. We feel sometimes that we must wait, not voice our opinion, etc. However, I firmly believe that we are to live life to the fullest and to the best of our ability as God has given us talents and the capability to make a wonderful life for ourselves. How else are we to learn new things, increase our knowledge, pick ourselves up from disappointments, etc. if we are not going after what we want and striving to be the best that we can.

I encourage you, man or woman, to read the following article. I think it pertains to everyone and yes, she is an actress, but that doesn't mean what she is saying doesn't have merit. It does!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/katherine-heigls-secret-to-getting-what-she-wants/24674

Let me know what you think!

My goal for 2009 has been to live life to the fullest and go after what I want. Am I doing that? To some extent I think I am. This was a wonderful reminder for me to not let down but to press on no matter how long it takes! Step by step...moment by moment...it may not come immediately but go after it!

1 comment:

D and K said...

So glad you are blogging again!