Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thursday!!....WAIT...it's only Wednesday!

Oh my!! So, this week has been long or has felt that way. It really hasn't been a bad week. Today was the worst as I have a situation that is going to yield some investigation and lots of prayer. I can't say anymore at this time. However, I been thinking that today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday! Oh goodness!! I guess today was a bit more tiring than I thought. haha! I have a huge litigation case at work that I'm trying to get a good grip on so we dont have a rush at the court deadline. I'm trying to finish up other files so that others can have work to do. I'm also doing a side-job, which will enhance my knowledge and skills. Plus, I'm trying to get back on my work-out routine, and find time for friends! What a busy week this has been thus far.

Have no fear, though, as hopefully this weekend I will get caught up on my updates and PICTURES!!

I've had some amazing weekends over the past month...training in West Palm Beach, going to the movies, going to Austin and seeing caverns, celebrating Independence Day...

I'll leave you with this...

Be you; life life to the fullest; say what you mean; mean what you say; know that love (all the various kinds) is not easy but hard work, including the relationships that go with it; don't be afraid to fight for what you want; never give up; smile; remember the glass is half full; the road less travelled will strengthen you; no regrets, just learn from the highs and the lows as it all gets you to where you are, who you are. Life is not easy in this world, but I, for one, am not willing to give up on my passions, interests, loves, opportunities, and relationships.

No comments: