If you have read my quote from last night then you will see this is a continuation. I'm so super busy with work right now on top of an unexpected possible legal battle that I shouldn't be taking time to do this, but I need to get it out.
Tonight while working I was watching the Bachelorette, which I DVR'd (on my awesom ATT U-verse DVR!!). Jillian's first date was with Kiptyn in Maui, Hawaii!! They went to a ropes course, which would totally be a HUGE thing for me as I have a fear of heights especially when I'm having to walk on unstable things with only a cord to hold me if I slip and fall. Needless to say I understood Jillians anxiety when they came to the "Leap of Faith"...the last part of the ropes course. It was such a reminder of how life and relationships (of all kinds) are a leap of faith.
I'm not sure why God brought the quote to mind that I had last night and then tonight reminds me of taking a "leap of faith" while working and watching my DVR'd show. Why?! I have NO CLUE!!!! I've been taking so many leaps of faith since moving to Texas a little over 10 years ago...10 YEARS!!!! This is not the time to go into detail of the road I've been on that has led me to where I am today, but I must have or rather, I know I have more leaps to make. Some of them I'm totally ready to make, but I have no clue if they will come. Others are leaps that I need to take in the meantime while the others may or may not come...Patience!! That is a HUGE leap that I've been trying to take for such a long time. I've had one test of patience after the other over the past 10 years and right now I'm trying to practice that leap and total trust that I know if I'm patient it will be worth it in the end. I'm trying so hard. Yes, I can try harder at times, but I'm trying to the best of my human ability. Other leaps are those I'm taking right now not out of choice or want to but out of a situation that I cannot get out of. A situation that I did not ask for and is the result of someone else not doing their job. Yeah, the kind you don't ever like! However, I must take it. I must do this for not only myself but others who don't know what steps to take right now.
So...TWO nights in a row I'm reminded of taking a "leap of faith." I still do not know why, but I do know that I WILL be PATIENT. I WILL WAIT. I WILL TRUST that GOD knows all and will bring me through STRONGER than before! God must know I can handle a lot in my life, and well, it is comforting to know that he gives us exactly what HE knows we can handle.
So...is there a "leap of faith" that you are not wanting to take? Is there something in your life that you are unsure about, do not have all the answers to, but know that it could be something amazing or wonderful if you just took that leap? Or something that could help others and bring peace to many by taking that leap? Or molding you into a stronger more radiant person that God has meant for you to be by taking that leap? Whatever it may be, take the leap. Take the leap in faith. Take the leap knowing that God is in control and has you in the palm of His hand. He loves you more than you can imagine and only wants what is best for YOU!
You ARE LOVED!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment