Temperature this morning when I left for work at 6:10am - 58 degrees!! The air felt the most crisp and clear that it can for Texas, specifically the Houston-area. I have been missing fall in East Tennessee this year due to the fact that I haven't been back in a while and that my allergies have been acting up quite a bit. I miss the mountain air, cooler weather. Today, though, I felt like I got a glimpse of that. I hate being shocked into this weather, and you would think I would be used to it since I've been in Texas since June 1999. I'm not though! I'm definitely not a native Texan, but that's ok with me.
So, enjoy this cooler weather fellow Texans as I'm sure it will only last a day or two at the most!

1 comment:
I LOVE FALL!!!
Glad you're enjoying your blog! Iliek reading your little tidbits!
Post a Comment