Early voting has begun! This means that none of us have a reason not to find a time to go vote for not only the next president of our wonderful country the United States of America but for anything else that may be on the ballot.
I want to encourage you to get informed. Do not allow one media source (i.e. just ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.) to be your decision maker. I, personally, love FoxNews. They show all sides and for a media outlet seem to be the best one out there, in my opinion. Everyone who knows me, doesn't have to ask who for and where my vote falls this election year. In case you don't know, it will be for the McCain/Palin ticket without a doubt. Now, to be honest, I don't agree with everything the McCain/Palin ticket stands for; however, I do believe they are the best choice for our country. There are a few things that I do not waver on, and Obama has those. I cannot in good conscience vote for him. No, it has nothing to do with the fact that he is a democrat.
With all that said, please go out and vote. Please become educated from multiple sources. One of my favorite sites that is non-media related that I read is mccainblogette.com. It is a blog that Meghan McCain posts. It gives such a fresh perspective of the campaign trail and if you go back in the archives you will see pictures and postings of John and Cindy McCain that give light to the kind of people they truly are and their love for their family and others.
We live in such a wonderful country where can can have a voice and say in who runs our country. Do not think that your vote doesn't count just because you live in Texas or whatever state you live in. It does! If everyone thought that, imagine what could happen. Use your voice and make a choice.
Have a wonderful day and remember that God loves YOU and has blessed you with freedom...something that millions of people only wish they could have a taste of.
No comments:
Post a Comment