Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It...Really Shows How Great of a Heart You have.

This is what I was told last night. Well, one of the things. I've found that when I'm friends with someone or someone impacts my life in some way that no matter what I forgive and want to be there in any way for them that may be needed. I know this is a compliment. I embrace it as I'd rather be this way than a bitter, mad person all the time. However, sometimes I would rather just forget and move on. God did not make me this way, though.

I'll never forget my high school days in the Appalachian Mountains in East Tennessee at Daniel Boone High School. I'll also never forget my senior year that was full of happy, fun times but also some times that I wish God hadn't let happen. However, before I even made it to Texas, we moved right after graduation (literally), I had forgiven everyone for situations that had happened and things that had been said. I'm so glad I did this, so very glad. I've reconnected through the years with so many friends from high school and that makes me happy.

As I've contemplated all of this over the past day, I realized that this is a gift God has given me and in the end every situation will make sense. In the end I'm a better person. In the end, hopefully, I'm ministering or helping someone else out. In the end I'm being the person God made me to be and not someone I'm not.

In the end, I'm giving relationships of all kinds my all and not giving up on them. That makes me happy. That is what I feel we are all called to do. It may just be in a different fashion. Who knows.

May God bless each of you! Much love to you all!

No comments: