The 24th day of August, the 8th month of the year.
The 236th day of the year.
We are currently 64.7% through the year.
123 days til Christmas.
129 day til we ring in 2010.
Did you know all that?
What does this year mean to you so far?
Do you understand the circumstances that have happened to you?
Do you understand the relationships that have developed and/or gone away thus far?
Do you know that God has a reason for YOU and for you making is this far into 2009?
Do you know that God can be the best friend you don't have? Or be another best friend you have?
Do you know that positive thinking is what will bring you the most fulillment? Remember, though, that you aren't perfect and will have times of negativity or "less-positive" times.
Do you know that no matter what God has plans to propsper you and not for harm? (check out Jeremiah 29:11)
Do you know that each day has enough worry of it's own, so why worry about what tomorrow may bring? (check out Matthew 6, end of chapter)
Do you know?
Yes, I'm on a bit of a "do you know" phase right now with myself. I've asked myself all of these questions. Most of them I can answer, actually almost all of them. However, there are a few that I can't. The reason I can't is because I'm not sure what God's reasoning is for everything that has gone on this year in my life; I'm not sure why my relationships are what they are this year so far; but I do know that God has a reason and a purpose. It is hard no knowing and not understanding. I have to trust that no matter what, God is in control. He has my best at heart and knows the people that I need in my life and why. He also knows the people that need me in their life and why.
Know this, God's plan and reasoning is better than yours could be any day. You may not know now, but it is all working towards something wonderful, something good.
May God Bless each of You as You travel through this week and this adventure we call Life!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment