...Got....A........WIN!!!!
Yes, that is right people, the Varsity Mustangs now have a W in their record this year! I can't tell you how happy I was for this to happen. Did they play their very best? No. Do they still have much work to do? Yes. BUT, they got a WIN!! Lets hope this can continue for this Friday night!
In other news, we are staying busy...
I attend Outbreak, a women's bible study at our church on Monday nights. It is led by Gari Meacham and she is fabulous and amazing and such a strong, beautiful Christian woman and speaker! I know God is going to use her in so many different avenues.
I can't seem to get into a cooking groove! At. All. Seriously, and I love to cook! It really doesn't help that my husband's schedule has been changing lately. Also, sometimes they parents bring them food in what is called a "pasta load." So, I don't want to cook just for me.
I'm back seeing the chiropractor and the other day my entire body was all kinds of out of whack. He put me back into place and shouldn't be standing with a slant anymore! Seriously, my hips were off by about 1-1.5 inches! I go back today for another adjustment. I don't think waiting over 3 years to go back was a good idea, but I'm thankful that things aren't worse! I love medicine that helps your body without having to take any pills that contain synthetics and other stuff that is bad for you!
I love Whole Foods! We need a Whole Foods in Katy.
I wish we had a Trader Joe's and in Katy!
Freebirds is coming to Katy!! So. Excited!!!! Yes! It's deliciousness I tell ya!
I'm traveling to London for work, for a week, very soon! I hope I get to sightsee some! I better get my camera card cleared and ready! Maybe an extra one too. I need to go shopping as I have to dress quite dressy for the meetings while there...no not formal, but I mean business professional. Plus, I need a new travel/work bag and nows the time to get that. Plus, I need...yeah things I've been putting off so that this trip will be more enjoyable! Shopping time!!
Thankfully the hotel has free wi-fi so I can Skype with my hubby while gone! Ahh! Yay!! Wait, the time difference will be the pain and the fact that he will still be in football season. Oh well. Yep, I'd bring him along if it weren't football season.
Did I mention that I'm going to London, soon!?! Nope, not excited. Ha! One of my top places in Europe to go see. Paris is #1, but that will be another trip.
My dear, sweet, close friend Kristin had her second baby, Cate!
That's about it for now, friends! I must run...
1 comment:
You are going to fall in L-O-V-E with London! It's one of my favorite places on earth. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment