
2. I'm thankful for my family. I have parents who love me and gave me a wonderful upbringing. They are wonderful Christians and would do anything for my siblings and me.
A beautiful sister who just got her Aggie Ring (Whoop!) and is going to be an amazing elementary school teach soon! We may have our sibling moments, but I love her dearly and we have mucho fun together laughing, acting crazy, having serious talks, etc.

A brother who gives all of us a hard time no matter (he takes after dad!). We love him though! He may act all macho and such but he is still my sweet brother who would do anything for me.
3. I'm thankful for my boyfriend, Matt, who challenges me, encourages me, and I'm very proud of him! He is an amazing coach and teacher. We have lots of fun together - laughing, him giving me a hard time (!), me trying to give him a hard time (!), and much more.

October 2008 - Me holding Reid, Kristin (now has a baby, Emma!), Shelley, and Lauren (Reid's momma!). Love these girls and they are some of my bestest friends!
Courtney and Me! She had just gotten back from England and getting engaged at the London Eye! I am happy to say that I will be blessed to stand up at her and Steven's wedding as a bridesmaid! They are very special friends and she is one of my closest friends!

More friends I'm thankful for!! Front row - Mel, Cassie, Kenna, and Steph. Back row - Courtney and Me. Missing is Julie.
5. I'm also thankful for my extended family, my job, my church, and that I'm blessed with a house and car.
No comments:
Post a Comment