Monday, October 19, 2009

Emma is...

...on her way!!!!

I will be an "aunt" for the second time very soon!

I'm so happy to have little, adorable Reid! I just don't get to see him near enough! Luckily I get to see his momma at least once a year, which I'm thankful for. I only wish I could see the whole family that much and of course, more!

Today, October 19, 2009 Emma will be born! Her wonderful parents Kristin and David are so happy for her arrival. I can't wait!

I love little boys and totally need to send Reid some cute little things. I don't think he is spoiled quite enough!

However, I love little girls too! Plus, little girls allow me to indulge in my love of pink, lace, frills, etc. Kristin isn't a big fan of pink, so I will try my best to keep the pink to a minimum!

If you would like to check out the progress here is a link to their blog: http://thehowellhappenings.blogspot.com/

Have a glorious day and week!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Yay! I am super excited for Emma with you. Also, thanks so much for your encouragement on my blog! The Lord is truly amazing in how He continues to bring really great girls through Phi Lamb and it was fun to be a part of it 10 year later :) Have a great day of celebration today! Much love- Steph