That's what I'm doing this weekend. Well, part of the weekend. My weekend is full of fun things with my friends and hopefully lunch with my sister on Sunday!!
I'm not a camper. I'm a city girl with a little bit of country in her. However, that city girl sure does like her hotels (ones that are clean, spiffy, comfy, etc.). Well, our bible study class at church is doing a co-ed camping trip tomorrow and Saturday. I decided to tag along. It should be quite the adventure as I think 32 people have RSVP'd! Oh my!! I think this might be our biggest showing ever at a social event. Amazing and wonderful!
I will miss being in my own bed Friday night, as we are officially going to have fall weather...lows in the 50's! Yikes, but yay!! However, I will have fun.
The rest of the weekend promises to be fun to with some errands and cleaning hopefully fitting in there too!
I'm determined to take pics...so more after the weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment