Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What Kind of Blog

I'd love for this to be a fashion blog.  However, I don't always dress to the nines every day.  I don't always have my hair fixed that great as some days a quick ponytail or bun is in order.  I don't always have all my makeup on and the days when I do it doesn't always look that great.  I wear what I want and what I feel good in, which sometimes means an A&M sweatshirt, or A&M t-shirt, or Colts sweatshirt...you get the idea.

I'd love for this to be a photography blog showcasing all my amazing photos taken from trips, every day happenings, celebrations, and weekend adventures.  But I'm not that great of a photographer yet.

I'd love for this to be a shopping blog showcasing all these amazing finds in stores and on the world wide web.  But I don't think about documenting things when I find them.

So, what is this blog?  It's just a plain, ole, ordinary blog.  Nothing special.  Nothing fabulous.  Nothing of blog-celeb quality.  Nothing to get me a shot at recording my own single or album.  Nothing to get me a shot at being an extra on a TV show or movie.  I'd take being an extra as enough.  I mean I am 31 now!  I'm married, in a good job, and have an amazing husband working to get to that goal in his career.

So, this is just me, just us.  We are ordinary southern people who reside in a state far from where we both grew up; thankful to have family close by; and loving every minute of our adventure through married life together.  We are thankful to our heavenly father for all of the blessings he has given to us and all those to come.

Have a great Valentine's Day!  It's a day of LOVE for EVERYONE regardless of relationship status!  :)

No comments: